MT4: The Leading Forex Trading Platform
FXOpen was the first broker to offer direct access to interbank liquidity and ECN trading via the award-winning MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, to ensure instant and error-free execution of your trades at the very best prices. It’s the most popular forex trading platform, ideal for both newer and experienced traders alike, offering a whole host of fully customisable features alongside advanced technical analysis.
Advantages of MT4 with FXOpen UK:
- One platform with multiple instruments and markets. With us as your broker, you can
use one trading platform to trade FX, index and commodity CFDs and cryptocurrency CFDs.
- You're trading with an FCA regulated broker, based in the UK. Your funds are fully protected
up to £85,000 by the FSCS.
- Highly customisable to your individual trading style and strategies, meaning you
are in complete control of your trading.
- Multiple manual trading options:
- Trades can be placed directly from the chart;
- There are 3 types of orders (market, limit and stop);
- Trailing stop;
- One click trading.
- Access to automated trading. You have the choice to download and use ready-made scripts and expert advisors or create a custom indicator or script, based on your very own trading strategy.
- Access anytime, anywhere via the desktop, web-based or mobile version of the MT4 trading platform. The web-based version is particularly useful for Apple Mac users, where a direct download is not available.
- Access to a wide range of analysis. 50+ built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history center, strategy tester and news, all designed to help you increase your trading knowledge.
How Do I Access MT4?
MT4 Desktop: an application that is downloaded onto your computer and has the full range and functionality of the MT4 trading platform.
MT4 WebTrader: Access via a web browser with no need to download the desktop platform.
The FXOpen AU Team
E-mail: [email protected]