FXOpen is required to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth) (AML/CTF Act). By applying for an account with FXOpen you are taken to agree to the following terms:
- you warrant that you comply with all applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations, including but not limited to the AML/CTF Act and associated rules and regulations (in force from time to time);
- you are not aware and have no reason to suspect that:
- the money used to fund your deposit in your account has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or other activities deemed illegal under applicable laws or regulations or otherwise prohibited under any international convention or agreement (“illegal activities”); or
- the proceeds of your investment in the Fund will be used to finance illegal activities; and
- you agree to promptly provide us with all information that we reasonably request in order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-money laundering.